Last Updated: May 24, 2018
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
(1) What We Collect
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information You Give Us. We collect your email address, phone number, as well as other information you directly give us on our Site for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications;
- Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources, such as LinkedIn. We may add this to information we get from this Site.
- Information Automatically Collected. Information we may collect about your visits to and use of this Site.
(2) Information about website visits
Device Information We may collect information about your computer and your visits to this Site. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your IP address, browser type, browser language, geographical location, length of visit, and information about your use of and actions on our Site. We may use this information in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability, and for marketing purposes.
Third Party Services Part of the data we receive is collected and stored by third party services. For example, these data includes website browsing session information, user interaction recordings.
For additional information, please see the list below of third party services used and you may be able to opt-out of data-collection performed by these third party services.
Google Ads http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html
Google Analytics https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
We may also use this information to recognise your computer when you visit our website, and to personalise our website for you.
(3) Use of Personal Information
- to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services
- to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service
- to send you marketing communications about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology
- to personalise your experience with us, for example by understanding your location or how you use our websites to provide you with personalised offers or content
- to gauge your interest in our services based on activities performed on our website, such as completing a form or viewing content
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
(4) Sharing of Personal Information
- We may share personal information to the purchaser or seller (or prospective purchaser or seller) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling or purchasing.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
(5) International data transfers
(6) Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
(7) Storing Your Data
We will retain a record of your personal information. This is done in order to provide you with a high quality and consistent service. We will always retain your personal information in accordance with law and regulation and never retain your information for longer than is necessary.
(8) Information choices and changes
You may choose to withdrawal consent at any time. Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out” or you can make adjustments here. If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information by email (to email@example.com) at any time.
Access and correction of your personal information You have the right to access the personal information that we hold about you in many circumstances. This is sometimes called a ‘Subject Access Request’. If we agree that we are obliged to provide personal information to you (or someone else on your behalf), we will provide it to you or them free of charge.
Before providing personal information to you or another person on your behalf, we may ask for proof of identity and sufficient information about your interactions with us that we can locate your personal information.
If any of the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or out of date, you may ask us to correct it.
If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us as set out below.
Right to stop or limit our processing of your data You have the right to object to us processing your personal information if we are not entitled to use it any more, to have your information deleted if we are keeping it too long or have its processing restricted in certain circumstances.
If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us as set out below.
(9) Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For U.S and Canada FFW LLC 101 Crawfords Corner Road, Suite 4-101R Holmdel, NJ 08540
Europe and rest of world. FFW Danmark ApS Vibenshuset, Lyngbyvej 2, København Ø 2100
Data Protection Authority Subject to applicable law, you also have the right to (i) restrict FFW’s use of Information that constitutes your Personal Data and (ii) lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority or the Danish Data Protection Commissioner, which is FFW’s lead supervisory authority in the European Union. If you are a resident of the European Economic Area and believe we maintain your Personal Data within the scope of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you may direct questions or complaints to our lead supervisory authority:
The Data Protection Agency (Datatilsynet) (the “Agency”) Borgergade 28, 5 DK-1300 Copenhagen K Denmark Phone +45 33 19 32 00 www.datatilsynet.dk